Women's Flares | Classic Blue
Ladies' Flares | Classic Blue
Introducing the all-new Flares!
These high-waisted, slightly cropped pants feature side pockets and a flared ankle for the perfect retro fit!
Nothing says “groovy” like a pair of flared pants!
WHY DID CARMEN DESIGN THE FLARES?
WHERE TO WEAR THE FLARES?
- Switch up the usual leggings with these fun, retro flares.
- Our super-soft bamboo/cotton fabric makes them comfortable enough for everyday wear.
- These high-waisted flares pair perfectly with a simple pullover or t-shirt.
- Wear them any day you want the world to know you are feeling sassy!
- They come in kids and adult sizes so you can create a matching mommy and me outfit!
WHAT HAPPY CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE FLARES
I’M SO IN LOVE WITH THESE PANTS!
“I hesitated to get these pants. But I’m so glad I did! They’re very comfortable and love that they’re so soft. Love the retro feel with the style and print. Love love love!!! ”
- Fabric - 66% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold & hang to dry.
- Ethically made in British Columbia, Canada.
- Please allow for the possibility of up to 5% shrinkage lengthwise in any garments made with cotton, even after following the care label instructions
Specific Garment Measurements
(For all other sizing recommendations, please refer to our size guides)
|Size||Inseam (Crotch to ankle)|
Little & Lively is our premier line of baby & kid's clothing that is ethically made in Canada out of bamboo/cotton fabric. We use colours and lively prints to express joy and personality through our designs.
LITTLE & LIVELY
Kid's/Youth - Tops
Kid's/Youth - Bottoms
Kid's/Youth - Dresses
Kid's - Rompers and Onesies
Hats & Accessories
Little and Lively - SALE SECTION
Dwelling Apparel is our line of men’s & women’s clothing that is ethically made in Canada out of bamboo/cotton fabric. This line consists of complementary styles for parents who want to coordinate with their kiddos' clothes from Little & Lively. We offer high-quality, comfortable clothing that befits the places you and your families often dwell.