Kindred Laundry Detergent | Eco-Strips | 60 Load Pack
✓ Soothe Knit™ Bamboo/Cotton
✓ Made in Canada
✓ 30 Days Hassle Free Returns
Kindred Eco-Strips For Laundry
Our new Laundry Detergent made by Tru Earth is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, powerful and hypoallergenic - it’s simply the future of laundry!
Each package of Kindred Laundry Detergent includes 60 eco-strips of ultra-concentrated, convenient, environmentally friendly cleaning power.
- Zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring & no mess
- Dissolves completely in Hot or Cold Water.
- Works in all washing machines, including HE. Front loads or top loads.
- Helps keep 700,000,000 plastic jugs out of landfills per year
- Free of added dyes
- Free of chlorine bleach
- Free of 1,4-dioxane, as certified by independent laboratory tests
- Readily biodegradable in accordance with OECD 310D
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
When you use Kindred Laundry Detergent, you will feel confident that you are taking care of your family, your investment into your clothes and the future of this planet.
Better for the Planet
Kindred Laundry Detergent has a dramatically smaller eco-footprint than liquid and powder detergents. Its cardboard packaging is lightweight which reduces transportation fuel consumption and global-warming carbon emissions by 94% compared to today’s leading-brand liquid and powder detergent.
According to the Tru Earth website, if everyone switched to using Eco-Strips like Kindred Laundry Strips Powered by Tru Earth or Tru Earth Original Laundry Strips, the annual eco-savings would be enormous:
- We could eliminate one billion plastic jugs, saving 700 million from going to landfills
- Save truck fuel and CO2 equivalent to taking 27 million cars off the road for a day, or planting nine million trees.
No Mess, No Fuss
Let’s face it. Traditional laundry detergent is messy, and wastes so much space. With Kindred Laundry Detergent, 1 strip equals 1 load. No measuring and nothing to spill.
Just because you want the chore of doing laundry to be simpler, cleaner, and more eco-friendly doesn't mean you have to give up cleaning power. The creator of our Laundry Detergent, Tru Earth, hasn’t cut any corners with this Laundry Detergent formula.
Take back your cupboard space!
- Length 8.7" (22cm)
- Width 5.5" (14cm)
- Height 0.8" (2cm)
- Vegetable Glycerin: plant-derived from soy softener
- Starch: plant-derived from maize biodegradability booster
- PVA (polyvinyl alcohol): biodegradable supporting matrix
- Potassium Sorbate: Food grade preservative
- Light Mineral Oil: Used in manufacturing as a processing aid. (not an active product ingredient)
- Cocamido propyl betaine: coconut oil based, biodegradable amphoteric surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam booster
- Sodium Gluconate: plant-derived and food-grade, biodegradable water softener that prevents soil from resettling on fabric after it has been removed during washing
- Lauryl dimethyl amine oxide: plant-derived, biodegradable non-ionic surfactant (cleaning agent) and foam stabilizer
- Sulfonic acids, C14-16-alkane hydroxy and C14-16-alkene, sodium salts: biodegradable surfactant (cleaning agent)
- Glycereth cocoate: plant derived and food grade, biodegradable water softener
- Caprylyl Glucoside, Octyl Glucoside: non-ionic surfactants (cleaning agents)
- Residual Water
- Palm oil free & gluten free
Materials & Care
Materials & Care
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it with tags on. Your item must be in the original packaging. All Sale items are final Sale.
Canadian & American Returns/Exchanges*
If you are processing a return within Canada and U.S., please go to The Kindred Studio Returns and process your return - it's fast and simple!
Canadian & American Returns:You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping/handling costs.Canadian & American Exchanges: We will refund all shipping/handling charges affiliated with the exchanges. If you are choosing to exchange the product, you will not be paying any shipping/handling charges for sending the items back and forth. The exchange can be for store credit as well.
International (Outside of Canada & U.S.) Returns/Exchanges*
If you need to process an international return, please contact us and let us know your order number and what you would like to return or exchange.
International (Outside of Canada & U.S.) Returns: You will be responsible for paying for your own return shipping/handling costs. International (Outside of Canada & U.S.) Exchanges:If you plan on exchanging your item, you pay the shipping/handling cost for returning the item and we pay the shipping/handling cost for sending the replacement item.
*Please note, 'exchanges' from outside of Canada and U.S. are processed as a complete return of the original item and re-purchase of the new item. You're welcome to exchange for any item that we currently have in stock.*
RefundsOnce we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund** to your original method of payment or store credit.You will receive the credit within a few days (depending on your card issuer's policies). Contact Us
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Been converting everything I can in my home to try to reduce plastic. Love these laundry strips. They require no storage space and envelope recycled when it’s empty.
Love it - cleans well - takes up hardly any space in your cupboard.
Great value for the price. Saves water and shipping costs. Works well. All around great product!
So happy with my order. The gingham pants I ordered will be perfect for babe when we welcome them in April. Also the bonnet is such good quality. I do want to say customer service was extra amazing. Made a mistake on my order and they fixed it immediately no questions asked. So happy ❤️❤️❤️
I now use this for all my laundry and it works very well. I love how little space it takes in my laundry- so much better than bulky and heavy liquid laundry detergent containers
So far I like them. The laundry seems to be coming clean and they take up so much less room in my small laundry room! And I really like the idea of less packaging. A winner so far.
Don't see what you're looking for? Don't forget to check out the 'Visual Size Guide' for Women's styles including Extended Sizes! Also, check out the 'Find My Fit' tool on any of our adult clothing listings.
Please note that these are approximate body measurements that all of our products are based on. These are not actual garment measurements. In other words, if the garment is designed to be roomy, it will be much larger than the size guide measurements and if it is designed to stretch (like an elastic waistband, for example) the garment measurements will be smaller. For garment-specific guidelines, please refer to the product listings themselves.
Our clothes fit pretty true to size. We try to ensure that our sizing is similar to familiar children's brands like Old Navy or Carters so you know what to expect. When in doubt, you can always view our universal sizing chart here.
See our How To Measure Page to get the steps on measuring adults & children.
What is Soothe Knit?
Our signature blend of bamboo/cotton fabric that we use in all our garments is ethically-sourced from renewable materials. The result is an incredibly soft, durable garment with just the right amount of stretch. Made from natural fibres, it’s breathable, moisture-wicking and antibacterial.